Paralegal / Notary clerk (60-100%)
To strengthen our team in Lucerne, we are looking for a motivated individual with immediate effect or by appointment.
You will support our lawyers and notaries, in particular by
- Drafting legal documents and contracts;
- editing public deeds and documents, in particular in the areas of real estate law, inheritance law and company law;
- preparing meetings and assemblies
- building up, processing and maintaining internal know-how;
- personal and telephone contact with our clients;
- compiling and sending submissions to the authorities.
- a completed commercial apprenticeship or comparable training;
- further training in the field of paralegal/commercial law;
- stylistically confident German and preferably foreign language skills;
- good user knowledge of MS Office programs;
- a precise working style and a quick perception;
- a team-oriented and friendly personality.
What we offer
With us you can expect a varied job in a dynamic and collegial environment that will allow you to develop professionally and personally. At Hofstetter Advokatur & Notariat, we cultivate a collegial "you" culture and are characterised by flat hierarchies. If you are interested in this varied and challenging job and would like to become part of our team, we look forward to receiving your electronic application and to meeting you in person soon.
Hofstetter Advokatur & Notariat AG
Mr Denis Hofstetter, Managing Director
041 410 09 09 ¦ firstname.lastname@example.org